Delicious Habits. Sounds yummy and rewarding, right? Goal setting can be tough. It is both essential and motivating to establish a reward system for yourself when you achieve goals and/or milestones to reaching your goals. Often times, this comes at an expensive price in which it doesn’t line up with your goals (eating bad foods after a weight loss goal) or can be a set back financially because you splurge.
It is important to understand and realize that “rewarding yourself” does not have to be pricey and complicated. Actually, when it is simple, pleasing and meaningful you get more out of it. I have put together a few ideas on how you can reward yourself with Delicious Habits after you have reached your goal(s).
Savor and enjoy!
Assuming that you meet your goal(s), here are few ideas on how you can reward yourself.
Take the first step and create an idea list: 10 Daily Delicious Habits (pick one or two that speak to you and that nourishes your spirit).
Fitness / Health Rewards
- Indulge in a massage or sudsy bubble bath
- Get a manicure/pedicure
- Spend a Saturday outdoors doing something you love (hike, gardening, dog park)
- Get New Gear – If looking confident is feeling confident for you, purchase a new workout top or pair of running shoes
- Sleep – Rest is something we often neglect. Reward yourself for all of your hard work with a day of extra sleep
- Movie Marathon
- Be a Book Worm
- Check out an upcoming event
- Try something new: a cooking class, dance lesson and/or online course that will give you time to relax, refocus and let loose
- Order in
- Stay in your robe
- Jam to your favorite playlist
- Call someone you haven’t talked to in a while
- Pamper at home – try a sudsy bubble bath, paint your nails, try a simple DIY hair or face mask
- Roam free without WiFi – turn off your phone for a day and disconnect. With all the extra time you give yourself, you can enjoy an indoor project, board game and or hobby outdoors
The gifts we give ourself’s will hold a valuable impact to help us continue to strive for our larger goals. not only will we “connect the dots” on a line that will help us to make positive choices that are in line with our larger purpose. As we give and grow within ourselves, we ill continue on a quest that allows us to unleash our purpose, without breaking the bank. Now that is one great reward!